Kitchens are by definition areas of a residence permit or a building for the purposes of cooking. During prehistoric times, was considered a campfire outside the tent with a kitchen. Over time, this simple campfire into a room equipped with other devices for cooking.
The development of food goes hand in hand with the modernization of the stove. The invention of the stove to the need for a space for cooking are managed. After all, who opened fire in a house would be set anyway? Ovens were invented to produce the heat required for cooking. It was a great innovation, because they helped control the fire house and food in a better way to cook.
But as has been done before and after the stove chimney, the fireplace was used for cooking. A home is an architectural structure for heating and no, it does not serve as a passage for Santa. Historically, a fireplace for cooking, because it contained the light used, and can be considered as one of those old school kitchens, although there are some countries that are still using this method of food preparation.
During the time of the Roman Empire, Rome had rarely ordinary people in a kitchen in his house and, on the contrary, these people have in their kitchen so-called public kitchens. Some had small ovens mobile type, which could be turned during cooking. The wealthy Romans were the only ones who had a fully equipped kitchen in their homes. This kitchen was a separate room, separated from other areas, as these houses are not used as an exit for smoke stacks.
The Chinese were known, the first being the equipment of the herd, as in the kitchen, the food. The Romans also used in clay ovens, but these lesions are not used in Europe for 1700. They invent a new way of producing food credit. In today’s world, power fueled stoves replaced open fires and chimneys. Modern stoves even came with an oven that can be used for cooking.
We cook in a fireplace or stove, and I hope not in a fireplace, kitchens have proven their importance and more. Typical cuisine of today have high-end devices, but the very nature must never be forgotten with a kitchen. The kitchen had all that, but it should always be a place for cooking.
Each room, whether large or small, can be interesting if you know a few decorating techniques. For some owners, a large dining room is easier to provide with respect to a child. On the one hand, furniture, others a small dining room can be difficult, but if you only a little imagination and your artistic skills, your room may be more attractive and effective.
To make your task easier, follow the following rules.
1. Dwell on the scale. When decorating a small room, it is essential that you consider the scale. The dining room furniture you will need to be measured on the available space you have.
2. Choose a color selection is minimal. You can use the first or neutral shades lighter spacious look. However, avoid using different colors for accents. Alternatively you can use bright colors, if you have a good knowledge of how to play with colors, but make sure to keep things simple and uncomplicated.
3. Use of mirrors. Mirrors reflect light, thus, creating a feeling of space. Place them on your walls and tactical choose more than one use.
4. Choose the best shape of your table.
A narrow rectangular table is the best option for a dining room close and small. Make sure you have enough walking.
You can also have a custom rectangular table against the wall. It would be nice if it can be folded after a meal and simply let the chairs so you have more room. This is especially a good choice for those who live in apartments, townhouses and apartments.
It’s also a good choice for tables are supported by pedestals instead of the usual four legs. This shows more space, thus, creating a feeling of space.
5. Choose to have chairs without arms. These types of seats will open up more space in contrast to the chairs. Select seats that are not too large. There are good selections of seats thin on the net.
6. Transparent furniture is also a good option. Furniture, glass, acrylic or Plexiglas provides more visibility, which in turn can create an illusion of more space.
7. Use curtains or drapes easily. Avoid too much fuss on your curtains or drapes. Stick to simple. A blind is a good choice, especially if you want more privacy.
8. Choose to select the fixtures easy. Recessed ceiling lights and provides a good atmosphere in addition to being more intimate. Not the type of light chandelier in a small dining room.
A small space is not restricted to a larger space project. You can still go to your neighborhood to provide long as you follow the above rules. It takes a little know-how and techniques, you can by reading decorating magazines. The Internet offers many opportunities. Above all he must rely on your artistic skills and take into account the limited space you have. Your little dining room can still look great, if you rely on convenience rather than simply choosing what is in style.…