1. What are the clinics' operating hours?
NUH Women’s Clinic - Emerald/ Ruby
Mon - Thu: 8.30am - 6pm
Fri: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Sat: 8.30am - 12.30pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
NUH Women's Clinic - Sapphire
Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Mon - Thu: 8.30am - 6pm
Fri: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Fetal Care Centre and Fetal Care Centre Annex
Mon - Thu: 8am - 5.30pm
Fri: 8am - 5pm
Clinic for Human Reproduction
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 8am -12.30pm
Jurong Clinic for Women
Mon - Fri: 9am - 12pm, 2pm - 5pm, 6pm - 8.30pm
Sat: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Call Centre's operating hours
Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Sat: 8.30am - 12pm
Please click here for more details on our facilities.
2. Where are the locations for the various clinics?
Kent Ridge Wing, Level 3 - NUH Women's Clinic (Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire), Baby & Child Clinic, Fetal Care Centre and Fetal Care Centre Annex
Kent Ridge Wing, Level 4 - Clinic for Human Reproduction
Main Building - Clinic G
3. Where should I go after office hours?
If you wish to book an appointment after office hours, you may drop us an email at Womens_Clinic@nuhs.edu.sg .
We will tend to your email the next working day and reply within 3 working days.
Please proceed to the nearest hospital if you need to see a doctor urgently.
4. I am experiencing severe bleeding, what should I do?
Please head down to the nearest A&E.
For our NUH O&G patients, please bring the reports/results back to our clinic on your next visit.
5. How do I register?
All appointments are strictly by appointments as we do not accept walk-ins.
For Singaporean or Permanent Resident subsidised patients, a polyclinic referral letter is necessary for the booking of your first appointment.
For private patients, you may email us at Womens_Clinic@nuhs.edu.sg or call us directly at (65)67722255/2277 for appointment booking.
6. I am a foreigner and would like to make an appointment to Women's Clinic. What should I do?
You may email us at Womens_Clinic@nuhs.edu.sg or call us at (65)67722255/2277 for an appointment.
If you do need accommodation or assistance for visa extension, please state in your email as well.
We will direct you to the right department to handle your queries.
7. What can I expect on my first consultation?
Patients will be registered first before their consultation.
Please bring along your:
- Appointment card (if any)
- Referral letter (if any)
- Medical reports (if any)
For more details , you may refer here.
8. Who are your doctors in the Women's Clinic?
Our doctors are established with many years of experience. For more details, please click here.
9. Will I get to see the doctor early if I arrive earlier than my scheduled appointment time?
All patients are advised to be punctual for their appointments as they will be seen according to their scheduled time.
10. What happens if my doctor is on urgent leave during my appointment?
All patients will be notified beforehand if there are planned changes to the doctor’s schedule, and a new appointment date will be given to them.
However, in cases where the doctor is on urgent leave on the day of the appointment, patients will be seen by the covering doctor.
If patient prefers to be seen by the principal doctor, his/her appointment will be rescheduled.
11. Why is the waiting time for the clinic always so long? How long is a consultation?
Our doctors may need to leave the clinic at times for unprecedented deliveries or emergencies, or, some patients may also require additional treatment during consultation.
At NUH, we strive to deliver the best quality care to patients; hence, we do not restrict the time given to see each patient during their consultation.
We hope to seek your understanding for any unforeseen delay in your appointments.
12. What are the charges of the antenatal package?
All pregnant mothers who are at least 22 week pregnant are eligible for the antenatal package which covers all pregnancy-related consultations, including:
- All clinic consultations with your obstetrician from the 22nd week of your pregnancy till the birth of your baby.
- 2 ultrasound / obstetric scans (at 22nd and 32nd weeks) to monitor the growth of your baby.
- 1 postnatal consultation.
As you approach your 22nd week of pregnancy, our clinic staff will inform you of this package during your visit.
You can sign up and pay for the package in full at the clinic.
13. Can I change my doctor even after signing up for the antenatal package?
The package is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
A change in doctor is only allowed for valid reasons, e.g. principal doctor is on leave.
14. Do you conduct house calls?
Our doctors do not conduct house calls.
Please book an appointment with us by emailing us at Womens_Clinic@nuhs.edu.sg or call us at (65)67722255/2277.
15. Are you able to bill me and let me pay later?
We do not have such billing practices. However, we do have the ZOOM scheme which allows you to make a one-time payment with either your credit card or GIRO. All bills will subsequently be deducted from this mode of payment, and the bills will be sent to you a week later.
16. When will I know about my test results?
If your test result is normal, your results will be given and reviewed by the doctor on your next visit.
Only PAP smear and mammogram test results will be sent to the patient. It will reach you within 4 - 5 weeks.
If the test results are abnormal, patients will be contacted within a week.
17. My address/mobile number has changed? How do I inform you?
You may call or email us to change your personal particulars.
You may contact us at Womens_Clinic@nuhs.edu.sg or call us at (65)67722255/2277.
18. I didn't receive a follow-up reply on my email/ call enquiry made 2 days ago. What should I do?
If you have emailed us, you would have receive an automated reply to acknowledge your email enquiry.
We thank you for your patience and a reply will be sent to you within 3 working days.
19. I would like to express my appreciation and thanks to the team of doctors and staff. How do I do so?
We thank you for your feedback!
You may email us at Womens_Clinic@nuhs.edu.sg, or write a thank you card which can be obtained from our clinic counters.