We understand that being ill, and having to leave the comfort of home to seek help abroad, is a doubly daunting experience. With our proficiency in serving our foreign guests, we know how to ensure they feel welcomed and at home.
The International Patient Liaison Centre (IPLC) is our one-stop medical concierge that offers assistance and support to all our international patients and their family members. Our team of multi-lingual professionals will provide co-ordination and prompt accessibility to all services including:
- Accommodation & transportation
- Billing and financial information
- Direct admission
- Evacuation and repatriation
- Flight reservation and confirmation
- Full liaison with 3rd party payers
- Language translation
- Outpatient medical appointments
- Visa & Social Visit Pass Assistance
- Any other services upon request
For assistance in your home country, please visit the International Patient Liaision Centre website for more information.
The International Patient Liaison Centre, Singapore: