Before Your Visit
1. Documents to bring
- Appointment card (if any)
- Referral letter (if any)
- Medical reports (if any)
2. Do note down any questions you would like to ask the doctor.
Please click here to download the Outpatient Services leaflet.
During your visit:
1. Our Patient Service Associate at the information counter will request for your NRIC.
2. Kindly inform us if you are covered by any medical benefits scheme.
- Civil Service Card (CSC)
- NTUC Income
- NUH staff
- NUHS staff
Your name will be called when it is your turn and our service staff will guide you to the consultation room.
To help the doctor understand your health condition and individual needs better, please provide complete and accurate information on your present condition and medical history including past illnesses and hospitalisations, any medications that you are currently taking and any other health-related matters.
Our doctors and Patient Care Associates will provide clear explanations for any tests/procedures that you may require.
Do feel free to raise any queries that you have regarding your diagnosis or treatment plan including questions on your medication, discharge planning and follow-up appointments.
After your consultation, please proceed to the counter to make your payment. Payment modes include Cash, Nets or Credit Card.
Jump the payment queue! Sign up for the ZOOM service to pay via GIRO or credit card. You can then leave the clinic without waiting to pay!
Before you leave, you may want to note the following:
- Have you secured a follow-up appointment?
- Do you have enough medication to last till your next appointment?
- Do you require any clarification on the instructions given by the doctor or nurses?
Return to top